- Posted on June 5, 2017
- by Admin
1. Group GAP plans. Millions of Seniors purchase Medigap plans to fill in holes in Medicare A&B. Employer groups can offer the same strategy. Offer workers several Group “GAP” plans to fill in holes in HDHPs. Learn more about GAP coverage: http://cheltenbenefitsgroup.com/medigap-rest-us/
2. Return of Premium. Our plans pay 10% commission on the total premium. If you don’t use all your claims dollars, you get a refund at the end of the year. This works with Bronze HDHP plans for more health-conscious consumers.
3. Smartphone-Compatible Benefits Videos. Communicate coverage quickly and accessibly through 60 second video clips of all their benefits 24/7! HR personnel and employees love this service, and your competition doesn’t offer it. Samples available at http://cheltenbenefitsgroup.com/communications/.
4. Stryde/GMG Cost Recovery Services. Let’s face it, at some point, we won’t be able to find any more health plan savings. You may be there already and yet your client won’t listen. They want savings. Look beyond health costs for your answer. You can now offer a cost audit service that recovers taxes, overpaid utilities, uncovers federal credits and more. Just show them our 60 second calculator and they will marvel at how much money you have recovered for them. To learn more, contact us.
5. Joint Work 15/5 Agency Growth Plan. Leveraging Stryde Services to enhance client revenue, we parachute you into new prospects seeking similar cost recovery solutions. These prospects become your next batch of Stryde clients as well your next batch of benefits prospects. We can even sell the Stryde services on your behalf as part of a joint work program! Learn more: http://cheltenbenefitsgroup.com/joint-work-15-5-agency-growth-program/.