The Chelten Benefits Group is adding Aliera Healthcare to our portfolio to provide
- Minimum Essential Value (MVP) Self-Funded/Level-Funded medical care insurance for our agents/brokers to offer their clients.
What is unique about Aliera is they are the only nationwide provider of the DCPMH (Direct Care Primary Medical Home) coordinated care dmodel, providing complete coordinated care to the employee and administration of the plan for employees.
- Along with the MVP plans, Aliera offers both affordable Group MEC plans. Calling these plans a MEC is an injustice because they offer more than any MEC currently on the market and address the “A” penalty for all employers with a base >50 employees.
- Aliera also offers an ACA Compliant Individual Plans that are fully ACA compliant and very affordable. Level commissions of 15% are paid on these plans and can be offered throughout the year, even after the January 31, 2017 deadline.
Chelten Benefits Group has partnered with Select Choice Benefits to support all contracting of agents/brokers with Aliera Healthcare. Please follow the simple contracting process:
- Email – Sales@SCBEN.COM
- Name of Agent(s) or Agency/Brokerage
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Within 5 working days you will receive an email from Aliera with additional contracting instructions.
- Once all criteria has been met to include the review of a webinar, completion of an assessment and uploading of insurance licensing/E&O information, Aliera will activate your dedicated enrollment platform.
- Contact Chelten Benefits Group with additional questions or Select Choice Benefits at email@example.com with any product questions.